U3/U4 Tiny Titans
Introduce your toddler to the beautiful game! Our Tiny Titans Youth Soccer Development Program boasts the best in sport engagement focusing on physical literacy, teamwork, mastery of fundamental skills, balance control and most importantly, fun for both player and parent – this program will prepare any young athlete for future success!
- This program is designed for children 3-4 years old (born in 2014 or 2015).
- A parent or legal guardian must participate every session with their Titan. Only those individuals older than 18 years of age are permitted to function as the caregiver (please, no siblings).
- To make kids more comfortable with a soccer ball.
- To begin the development of fundamental skills in a fun-based environment.
- To have them improve their fine motor skills.
- To introduce them to fun scrimmages and games.
- To have them gain some level of independence.
TINY TITANS WINTER PROGRAMMING
All Tiny Titans Programs last 45 minutes and begin in November at The Redeemer Sports Complex. The program runs for 20 weeks.
Wednesdays – November 7th @ 6:00pm
The sessions will run every Wednesday evening. Parents can choose either day. All sessions have limited enrollment and are for children ages 3 or 4 years of age. Your registration fee contains an Ancaster SC soccer jersey.