- This program is designed for children 7-13 years old (born in 2011 to 2005)
- To make kids more comfortable with a soccer ball.
- To begin the development of fundamental skills in a fun-based environment.
- To have them develop the core skills of all great player – dribbling, passing, and shooting.
- To introduce them to fun scrimmages and games.
- To have them gain some level of independence and confidence.
The FUNdamentals academy runs on Wednesday (7:00pm) or Friday (6:00pm) evenings at the Redeemer Sports Complex. The program runs for 20 weeks.
Date & Time: Wednesdays at 7:00pm or Fridays at 6:00pm
Start Dates: Wednesday November 7th or Friday November 9th
All sessions have limited enrolment. Your registration fee contains an Ancaster SC soccer jersey.