Ancaster Soccer Club (ASC) is a proud and supportive non-profit organization, passionately committed to the ongoing development of players and coaches, valued by our members and our communities. The mission of ASC is to create a positive environment and supportive infrastructure in order to provide members of our community with the opportunity to develop physically, intellectually and socially through the sport of soccer.
OUR CORE VALUES
Referees Code Of Conduct:
- I will remember that the players play to have fun and must be encouraged to have confidence in themselves
- I will always maintain the utmost respect for the game of soccer.
- I will conduct myself honorably at all times and maintain the dignity of my position.
- I will always honor an assignment or any other contractual obligation.
- I will always ensure I am at the field at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled kickoff.
- I will attend training meetings and clinics so as to know the Laws of the Game, their proper interpretation and their application.
- I will always strive to achieve maximum teamwork with my fellow officials.
- I will be loyal to my fellow officials and never knowingly promote criticism of them.
- I will be in good physical condition.
- I will dress appropriately and wear my uniform at all games so that I present a professional image.
- I will control the players effectively by being courteous and considerate without sacrificing fairness.
- I will do my utmost to assist my fellow officials to better themselves and their work.
- I will not make any statements about any games except to clarify an interpretation of the Laws of the Game.
- I will not discriminate against nor take undue advantage of any individual group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- I consider it a privilege to be a part of the Ancaster Soccer Club and my actions will reflect credit upon that organization and its affiliates.
- I will be subject to disciplinary action from the Club Head Referee for not complying with this Code of Conduct.