Ancaster Soccer Club is committed to the training and development of qualified Match Officials (Referees). As a club we are proud of the Zero Tolerance Policy and positive environment for our Match Officials.
We are proud to be among the biggest employers for the youth of the Ancaster community since the club’s inception. Tens of thousands of youngsters can say, “my first job was as a Referee for the Ancaster Soccer Club”.
Course registration is now open at RefCentre.com/Ontario
Search by Club and select the appropriate course
Complete registration through RefCentre.com
Payment can be made in person or over the phone at the Ancaster Soccer office. The office staff cannot answer any specific questions in regards to this course.
The student must email email@example.com with any questions. Our head referee communicates directly with the referees’ (whom are independent contractors) and should not be going through parents or any other third party.
1.The Entry Level Course is open to anyone who is 14 years of age or older by March 31, 2020
2.The clinic is open to anyone who wishes to officiate, preferably at ASC. If you belong to another club, please have the student contact the Club Head Referee to discuss course attendance. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You must be able to attend the entire 2 days of sessions without missing any time. Full participation is mandatory.
4. Once you are registered and accepted into the course you must complete the online pre-course work and print the Course Work Book. If you do not complete the online pre-course work 2 days prior to commencement of course – you will be unable to participate.
5. At the entry level course you will need athletic gear for training outdoors/in gym as well as a pen and some paper.
6. Please bring a lunch as lunch is not provided.
7. The clinic is 2 full 8 hour days (9am-5pm), please be aware that the instructor may ask you to show up a few minutes early or stay a few minutes late each day.
8. Upon successful completion of the course and once badges are available, your badge will be mailed out.
1. The Small Sided Game Course is open to anyone who is 12 years of age or older by March 31, 2020
2. The clinic is open to anyone who wishes to officiate at ASC. If you belong to another club, please have the student contact the Club Head Referee to discuss course attendance. He can be reached at email@example.com
3. You must be able to attend the entire day of training without missing any time.
4. At the Small Sided Games course, you will need athletic gear for training outdoors/in gym as well as a pen and some paper.
5. Please bring a lunch as lunch is not provided.
6. The clinic is 1 full 8-hour day (9am-5pm), please be aware that the instructor may ask you to show up a few minutes early or stay a few minutes late. This is at the Course instructor discretion.
7. For Match Officials interested in officiating at ASC there will be a mandatory referee meeting prior to the season.
8. Upon successful completion of the course and once badges are available, your badges will be mailed out.
returning MATCH OFFICIAL REGISTRATION PROCESS
All Match Officials are required to complete the Respect in Sport certification. After completing the certification, you will be provided with a certification number. That number is required in order to complete the registration process.
Please note: Match Officials who completed an Entry Level or Small Sided course prior to this year, are required to now register annually in order renew your Match Official license and remain in good standing. Please review the process below on how to register:
Under the Registration tab on the home page, select “register now” from the drop down.
Complete the 2020 Registration Exam.
Once the exam is completed, you will be re-directed to a new page to input your Respect in Sport certification code.
Once entered, you will be prompted to the payment page.
Once your payment is processed, your registration is complete and you will be able to accept games.
Register on Hadmin
Visit Hadmin, in the top right corner click “Login/Register”, “Not a member yet? Sign Up!” and enter your name and email (must be the same email you used for RefCentre.com). If your RefCentre email is not your own email, change it on RefCentre before you try to register on Hadmin. There is a referee YouTube video tutorial on the side, if you have any issues, the District contact info is on the side.
Once you are in Hadmin… Click on “Game Officials Module”, then “Set Up Availability & Accept Assignments”. Please watch the YouTube tutorial that is on this page. If you have any issues, the District contact info is on the side of the homepage.
Just because you took a course, or live in Ancaster, does not mean you have a “right” to referee. Assignments are given based on ability, willingness to learn and complying with Ancaster Soccer Club’s Referee Code of Conduct